To bring together a group of 70 fin-tech employees for an oversees incentive, to reward, motivate and energise the group for the year ahead.
The brief for Make Happen was to create, produce and deliver the entire programme including concept creation, logistics, production, stakeholder management, safety & onsite support.
An experience that allowed a full immersion into New York and its culture, this will be one trip that group won’t forget. The programme was carefully planned hour by hour around their objectives and desired activities. We made sure to showcase the best of what New York had to offer and even curate some surprises along the way.
Employees were able to relax, re-energise and network. They got to know each other in a different environment and share memorable moments together. The company were able to reinforce their company values through fun activities and memorable dinners. Everything was designed to make sure that everyone left with memories they wouldn’t forget.
- Broadway – meet the actors & rooftop cocktails.
- Sunset dinner cruise around Lady Liberty
- Graffiti masterclass & tour in Brooklyn – professional artist.
- Harley Davidson tour around the city – backstreet secrets
What we did
- Project management
- Production & delivery of the entire event
- Stakeholder & sub-contractor management
- Travel, catering & social experiences
- Health & safety, plus general support to the client.