Musicians – for parties, launches, awards, conferences & exhibitions
Below you can browse 50 of our 200 hand-picked acts – selected for their authenticity & flexibility. Working closely with you, we align everything with your audience, event & venue/location. Our artists include writers, producers, artists, singers, instrumentalists, saxophonists, violinists, harpists, sitarists, cellists, pianists, accordionists & percussionists. Our services include;
- our approach, team, acts and knowledge: provides the value – call us and we’ll explain how we’ll help.
- portfolio of 200 acts: are selected for their authenticity, quality, flexibility and reliability – call us for ideas and info.
- musical entertainment & experiences: designed and produced, for the results you want – integrating our acts with everything.
- produced and integrated: to your audience, theme, event, venue, sound, styling, appearance, choreography, performance & timing.
- event types include: activations, launches, retail experiences, sporting events, conferences, exhibitions, food festivals, awards & parties.
- act types and trends include: speciality, interactive, walkabout, launches, artistic, themed, digital, LED, conference openers, global and local.
- musician types include: singers, instrumentalists, saxophonists, violinists, harpists, sitarists, cellists, pianists, accordionists & percussionists.
- sizes of acts include: soloists, duos, trios, quartets, bands, orchestra’s, plus integrated shows with musicians, performers and dancers.
- styles of acts: authentic, local, global, pop, covers, jazz, party, folk, celtic, gypsy, swing, latin, african, reggae, ska, indian & more.
- available: in the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Turkey, Africa, Russia, the Middle East, Asia and beyond.
Our approach provides the RoI. We focus on the important stuff – your plans, audience, location, venue, design, production, integration, theme, styling, appearance, sound, choreography, performance & timing, interaction, engagement, moments, memories and minimising costs. For more info or a chat, call us, 0161 465 3308 or email@example.com