written by David Greaves, Managing Director, 3rd August, 2020.
This page gives you: questions to think about, a hybrid/virtual guide, examples, types, market & supplier options, comparisons, our services and more.
Questions to consider .. are your virtual meetings providing a good return on investment & achieving your business objectives? If yes – how are you measuring return on investment, or the value of your meetings? What feedback are your participants giving you about engagement & improvements? Are your virtual meetings motivating & interactive? How good are your platforms? breakouts? video? studios? interaction? content? presenters & agendas?
Your hybrid & virtual guide: is available from firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get advice on the market, options, branding, engagement, interaction, 3D spaces, platforms, breakouts, video, studios, gamification, networking, content and more.
To help introduce and explain hybrid/virtual meetings, we can simplify them into 4 main types. We can also explain them in terms of their ‘elements’, or the more important aspects for delivering successful hybrid/virtual meetings.
4 Types: of hybrid & virtual meetings
- Internal meetings: e.g. leadership, sales, launches, training, team.
- External meetings: e.g. for customers, distributors, partners, colleagues.
- Conferences: internal or external, with agenda, speakers, sessions & content.
- Webinars: more 1 way focus, live broadcast, with content for consumption.
Elements: and options for delivering hybrid meetings.
- Planning, Design, Production, Management: best done by a virtual specialist.
- Branding: can be zero (zoom call), or fully branded (design, video, imagery).
- Participants: can be bored (1 way), or fully involved (2 way), as you prefer.
- Presenters: can produce low quality home video, or high quality studio video.
- Activity: can be minimal (people/slides), or wow (video, games, Q&A, polls).
- Platforms: just video (zoom), or fully interactive & branded (see our platforms).
- Interaction: e.g. breakouts, gamification, chat, Q&A, polls, networking.
- Socializing: zero (just a video call), or pre & post social networking.
- Video: can be pre-recorded (home/office/studio), or live (within platform).
- Content: can be boring (PowerPoint), or fully interactive, with fun games.
- Engagement: can be low (1 way), or high (2 way), for business growth.
The global market for virtual and hybrid suppliers is changing fast. There are many good and different suppliers, all offering different services. We know many of them very well, and why they will and won’t work for you. Our preferred Virtual Platform is used by Google, Amazon, Deloitte, Nike, Disney, Novo Nordisk, Merck, Roche and more. Call us today, and we can schedule a demo within 48 hours – to show you how you can improve your meetings. Call +44 0161 465 3308, or email email@example.com
Your hybrid & virtual guide: is available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll get advice on the market, options, branding, engagement, interaction, 3D spaces, platforms, breakouts, video, studios, gamification, networking, content and more.
2020 changed everything – in many good ways. Whilst real human beings will always prefer real physical meetings, everyone is now starting to learn about virtual & hybrid. Businesses can now organise their global meetings & events in many new interesting ways. This is creating new opportunities for organisers, participants, presenters, sales & marketing teams, engagement, interaction, delivery and consumption. Organisers of virtual & hybrid meetings have many new options (for engaging customers and employees). Some creative & agile businesses are already using the best virtual/hybrid capabilities – to improve customer/employee engagement, motivation & comms. Other businesses are still just using basic video conferencing (and way behind in terms of future thinking).
How we can help you – take a look below .. if you want advice, guidance, or some actual help, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you. If you’d like a free demo of one of our virtual/hybrid platforms, and to see it branded with your brand/agenda/content, call Dave today on +44 161 465 3308, and we can arrange a free demo within 48 hours. We also have a detailed guide for organising virtual and hybrid meetings, to get your free copy, simply email email@example.com
This guide helps you improve your virtual & hybrid meetings, and grow your business. To help you understand the global situation, Part 1 is high level – covering virtual options, examples, questions, interaction, differences, problems & solutions. To help you with your personal situation (e.g. motivation, engagement, interaction), Part 2 gives you advice & solutions that are specific to your problems/needs. A few questions for you to think about .. are your virtual meetings providing a good return on investment & achieving your business objectives? What are your participants saying about engagement & improvement? Are your virtual meetings motivating & interactive? How good are your platforms? breakouts? video? studios? interaction? content? presenters & agendas? To get your guide today for virtual/hybrid/digital, simply call Dave on +44 161 465 3308, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR REQUEST A DEMO
Contact us below, call us on +44 (0)161 465 3308, or email email@example.com